- Larger more ergonomic version of the original ST-lites - Polycarbonate construction safe for use on carbon bars - Comfort/riser option: use with long end toward rider - Lifetime warranty
- AL6061-T6 lightweight alloy construction - Fits 22.2mm diameter bars - Length: 130mm - Weight: 127g
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 18mm or greater - Mirror Black, Polymer body with Inox Screw, printed with Fusion C Pattern
$11.99 - $14.99
- Reusable, expanding lock-in bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 16mm or greater - Anodized alloy cap with inox screw, lasered with compass pattern
- Bar end plugs are vital for any bike. - The new Wolf Tooth Alloy Bar End Plugs feature a machined 6061-T6 aluminum end cap, a bolt, and an expandable plastic nut to comprise a lightweight, secure bar end plug option. - Available in eight colors that match existing anodized Wolf Tooth headsets, seatpost clamps, chainring bolts, and more - It is compatible with drop bars and MTB bars.
Cane Creek eeBarKeep bar end plugs weigh in at only 6 grams each and were designed with both flat and drop-bar applications in mind. - Material: Aluminum
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Dimension Short bar ends. - Length: 150mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 172g
Get a grip! Bar ends offer more hand positions and better leverage when on arduous climbs.
Profile Design's Briefs give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Briefs have outstanding strength and durability. And offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Jagwire Locking Bar End Plugs safely and securely finish the end of the handlebar. - Screw-type plugs fit carbon fiber, aluminum, and steel handlebars with 18-23mm inner diameter - Sold as a pair
Dimension Stub bar ends. - Color: Black - Length: 95mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 111g
Profile's Boxers give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Boxers have outstanding strength and durability. The offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Page 1 of 1